3.19.2008

10 Favorite TV Theme Songs

top ten most memorable tv theme songs

I’ve got a couple of top ten blogs coming up that require a little more uh…research so I thought I’d post this one in honor of great singalong theme songs and of course hailing the wonders of youtube. enjoy!

1. fresh prince "looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air"






2. reading rainbow – "butterfly in the sky…I can go twice as high!" check out these guys doing an acoustic version of the theme song.






3. a different world – seriously…this show inspired me to attend a black college. "it’s a different world than where you come from."






4. cheers "sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name"






5. growing pains "as long as we got each other…we got the world spinning right in our hands."






6. golden girls "thank you for being a friend. traveled down the road and back again"






7. silver spoons – what exactly does it mean to be face to face a couple of silver spoons? I mean if they were in a drawer, would they really be face to face?






8. family ties – "what would we do baby without us?"






9. the brady bunch – check out craiglewis gospelling up this theme song.






10. the wonder years "a lil help from my friends"




No comments: